Thread: ERZ HFC owners
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS2008 View Post
For those who purchased the ERZ HFC did you recieve the angled Anti-Fouler (Show in the Picture Attached)? I did'nt recieve this extended Anti-Fouler but did not see it on the sponsered ERZ Sales Tread pic either (Link Below). Should it be included with the HFC Purchase?

ERZ performance 09-10 Nisasn 370z High Flow Catted Pipe
I called to ask about the anti-foulers when I received them (that's my picture). They said they just started including the right-angle anti-foulers. You can probably call them and see if they'll ship you a pair. Who knows if they really make a difference or not...I suppose time will tell.

Last edited by spearfish25; 02-03-2010 at 12:23 PM.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote