Thread: CF Parts
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute
Default CF Parts

I’m about to order some CF parts for my car for cosmetics and had a few questions.

1. CF hood: I’ve read and saw YouTube videos of people having to drill holes for the windshield washer tubes underneath for different brands. Is this required of all hoods?
2. CF hood: Do I have to use hood pins or can it just be plug/play with the oem latches?
3. CF doors: The website said these are for off-road use only? I didn’t see any laws about doors having to be aluminum? Is it hard to transfer the glass and motor to the doors?
4. CF trunk: Is it hard to transfer the glass or would this need to be done professionally?