View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 09:07 AM   #22 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk Z View Post
Kid posts what do you all think about him getting fake knock off Volks but then later states Volk TEs are overrated...

Yo I'm thinking of getting a kit car Shelby... 5 min later REAL Shelby's are overrated. Lol
This totally made me LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st View Post
Who cares what anybody thinks. Get what you want and makes you happy. I have Varrastoens and have no complains. Be a leader not a follower.
How often to do you drive your car? Wheels look good it's just their quality that scares me

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Getting some shittyass varrsteons doesn't make you a leader

if you think that looks good, you're entitled to your opinion, it's your car. You're wrong, but you have a right to be wrong

but don't try to spin it like you're special because you couldn't afford real wheels

Leaders run wheels that no one else has IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkist350z View Post
I have had many experiences with high end rims from Rays, SSR, Racing Harts and Volks on my prior cars they are worth the prices as they can withstand hard impacts from potholes. Right now I have TSW mechanica rotary forged wheels and they have withstand many potholes from the 3 years I have them on the car. They are not as high quality as my prior rims but are light weight and strong.
My first wheels ever were TSW's, they could really take a beating

I am a big fan of their new designs and totally agree they are a good option to the higher priced brands
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote