View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 10:40 AM   #22 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Wet sanding is an artform and you only get one chance to screw it up. I've done quite a few videos on wet sanding, here's just one. The key here is MY TECHNIQUE. The products that I used were products that the car's owner had sitting in his garage. So don't get caught up in WHAT I used, pay close attention to HOW I used the items that I used.

TECHNIQUE TRUMPS PRODUCT 24/7/365.

I have a lot of guys who want a product list when I could have used a hundred different products that they probably already have sitting in their garage so keep that in mind whenever you see me break out a buffer because there are multiple brands out there that will take you to Shineville and I am NOT a product snob. Learn how a product works (the science behind the product, SMAT, DAT, etc...), and then learn how to use that product. If you understand how a product works, then you can pretty much pick up ANY similar product and get the same exact results. This is why you see me using so many different brands in my videos. You don't have to pay some jacked up price for one product when a similar product that cost $10 less will do the job just fine.

Here we go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n9AZFYfH-E

Last edited by Junkman2008; 07-02-2019 at 11:00 AM.
Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote