View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 10:30 AM   #26 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Sounds like you're out of shape.
Idk if it's from height but I'm 6'3" 185, I'm built like a twig lol. I try to properly make the bottom front of the seat be at the highest point, push my bottom as far back into the seat as possible and push my head back into the headrest with both hands on the wheel with my wrists being able to go over the steering wheel. My lower back still starts to hurt after an hour or two of driving and I've never had this problem when I had my Z33 or M3. I do have a desk job which is why I do squats and hypertensions so I don't end up hobbling around like quasimodo like most people with desk jobs lol.

I even drove my Z33 cross country from Maine to San Diego. I think the driver seat design of the Z34 is just not that good.

Last edited by SPDKING; 07-02-2019 at 10:37 AM.
SPDKING is offline   Reply With Quote