View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 11:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubman View Post
Picked up my Z and had the TPS light come on on the way home. Next morning both left side tires were flat. Turned out both had punctures and needed to be replaced. (Dealer is in the middle of a remodel and must have drove over a nail or something while prepping the car).

Took three trips to sort out the tires, and one more to fix the curb rash the tech put on the right rear rim while moving the car. Sheesh.

Now I'm debating if it's worth the risk to take the Z back to get the rear hatch TSB taken care of... who knows what they'll break next.
Take it back, this is where Nissan might be getting over on reliabilty numbers. Since they hassle you so much on getting things fixed under warranty (check spelling for those that got me last time LOL) owners dont want to go back and have them fix things so they just do it themselves, and guess what? Nissan's reliabilty looks good so they dont change any procedures or anything. Owners of Merc, BMW, Audi, etc. take their car in for the smallest of things cuz they get great customer service so their reliability might look worse but they get hassle free fixes. Just a thought.