View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 04:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
sprint7
Base Member

Drives: 2018 370Z NISMO
sprint7 has a reputation beyond reputesprint7 has a reputation beyond reputesprint7 has a reputation beyond reputesprint7 has a reputation beyond reputesprint7 has a reputation beyond reputesprint7 has a reputation beyond reputesprint7 has a reputation beyond reputesprint7 has a reputation beyond reputesprint7 has a reputation beyond reputesprint7 has a reputation beyond reputesprint7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm back – 370Z NISMO (2018) UK

Well, I'm now on my 3rd Z – a 2018 370Z NISMO – and I'm loving it. I've been a member here for a long time but was always quiet (my last post was in 2010?!) but I now hope to me more active...

I've been dreaming about the 2015+ NISMO since it came out. A few months back I got it! And I'm really happy with it!

I've already fitted the TarmacSportz Short-Tails and a very special coilover setup... KW V3 HLS2 (front-lift system)... And there's more to come including HFCs, mapping and more.

I've got a write up on the KWs to share with you soon. I've also been filming each stage of the journey, among other car related adventures... And I've just started sharing it here...

Please do subscribe to the channel

Watch the trailer here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1mEyyVPvWA

Last edited by sprint7; 07-02-2019 at 11:17 AM.
sprint7 is offline   Reply With Quote