View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 10:46 PM   #23 (permalink)
Gungrave
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
Gungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond repute

So I don’t know quite as much about suspension on cars as others here, but I’d say you can have either performance or comfort; not both. When my 370 was stock, it was more on the comfort side. Though performance wise I’d say it was decent. I now have ARK coilovers which made it a lot more stiff. I can feel pretty much every bump I hit, but it’s not that bad. The only time it really feels stuff is if I hit a decent size bump or hole in the road. Handling and performance wise it’s great, my front end won’t dip at all if I slam on the brakes and it stays flat when I turn.

Though I’ll say this too, like someone mentioned in the thread; you could go for a Lexus. I’ve driven a Lexus RC and it was nice, but overpriced. If you have the extra money, you could get a new RC with all wheel drive and drop a supercharger in it. You’ll have some speed, performance and comfort. But it’ll probably run you a good $80K plus total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gungrave is offline   Reply With Quote