View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 02:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
CRiZO - could you elaborate on what you mean please. From my understanding of the fuel system, the fuel is primed in the lines prior to startup. Also, are you referring to cold temperatures like in snow states? Im in florida so cold temperatures don’t exist.

Dts3 - haven’t installed it yet. In fact, it almost was delivered this afternoon but I wasn’t home to sign for it. But it’s the Greddy EVO GT, so you tell me if my neighbors will love/hate/envy me. I will have ART pipes so i should be a tad bit louder than yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't say whether they'll love or hate it, but they'll certainly know when you get home/leave. It rattles my bathroom mirror.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote