View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 12:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlgkswh88 View Post
I haven't found anything yet since it was working fine ever since.

But, I am going to check all the fuses and ones related to climate control, might as well just replace them for peace of mind.

This same thing happened on my previous Mercedes, and the dealer told me they replaced the fuse.
Replacing a good fuse is pointless, it doesn't really fix anything. Start with the FSM, it has troubleshooting sequences that will help. BTW, when the 'dealer' says 'they replaced the fuse' that's dealer/mechanic talk for 'this moron doesn't know anything'...

Been there, done that...