View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 07:15 AM   #143 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's been a while since I've updated this, having gotten through most of the desired mods on my list already. This weekend kicked off another round, mostly small stuff.

1) I'd been experiencing a judder from my front rotors during high speed braking for the past year or so, finally decided to take care of that and decided to do brakes at the same time, so I picked up a package from StopTech.

2) I've experienced the axle nut click for a while now, and since I was going to be in there anyway, that was an obvious choice.

3) I had picked up stainless steel brake lines from z1 more than a year ago, and they've been collecting dust in my garage. This was a good time to add them in.

4) Finally, it's time for a brake fluid flush!

I got a late start, around noon. I've got to get better power run to my garage since I constantly trip the breaker there, and I set up the QJ in my driveway instead, near ample power access.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 - Z on qj.jpg (399.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 2 - qj wheels off.jpg (339.4 KB, 17 views)