View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 10:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Andaesthetics
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z
Andaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
I wonder if this Meguiars ultra cut would do it?
https://www.meguiars.com/professiona...2-32-oz-liquid
Thanks I'll look into this compound for sure I know Meguiar's products are good quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW Z-Boy View Post
Yeah anything is better than sand paper.

I’d run down to the local auto parts store and grab a clay bar and some detail spray before I even go the heavy correction polishing route. It might surprise you. Is the whole car striped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will definitely stop after work tomorrow and pick some up. I agree I really don't want to affect the clear coat more than I have to. And the pin striping starts from the front quarter panel above the headlights and runs in 2 streaks all the way down the door panel and to the rear quarter panel into that ugly design on both sides of the car.
Andaesthetics is offline   Reply With Quote