View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 08:03 AM   #4352 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronsmokes View Post
Coming out of K mart one day a Prius was parked next to the 59.

I always park way in back of lot.Not unusual to find people by the car.

Prius guy jumps my ***.How can you drive those old polluters. You people that drive those old cars.Those cars should all be banded.

My Prius gets Blah,Blah miles per gallon.

I explained how his hybrid also uses electrical generation from coal fired power plants.

This guy was just a Zealot.Thought he was saving the world.

59 gets about 9mpg around town.

The Z gets about 10mpg around town.The Z is tuned on 96 octane which I keep a barrel of at home.

I like cars that have some HP.

Prius would be a good every day commuter.
Whenever Prius owners get uppity I tell them that increased demand for electric cars has caused a massive surge in slave labor and human trafficking to mine the metals for their batteries.

If that doesnt work I tell 'em that our fallen world deserves to die. Havent seen anyone cogently respond to that one lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk