View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 02:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asus_ View Post
A 2 day job that turned into a 2-3 week mess with a bunch of issues for overpriced work that came out seriously flawed and to think it could of been much worse with more serious consequences should i not of noticed sooner... with that in mind and after all the problems.. you'd seriously let them continue to work on your car and keep it there? I guess we both differ there.. but I can agree on the review thing :P

I would do what you did, I would get my car/baby out of there. It's like sending your child to a school that's teaching radical ideology, would you leave your kid there? Hell no. "Hey, you're already doing a shitty job, but how about you give my money back and continue doing said shitty job?" No, I'll pass. Instead of loosing $2000 they've lost their reputation and morethan that $2,000 in the future

Honestly, i just wanted to give people an honest review in hopes someone actually reads it and might save themselves the headache. I need to stop going to places based on rumored reviews of people i don't know personally, because based on their reputation... this should of never happened and definitely should of never ended the way it did...
You have every right to. You have no reason to feel guilty and or bad. You work hard for your money and on top of that trust is something you can't put a price on.