View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 02:40 PM   #21 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixin View Post
Where you happy with RPMs service, treatment, pricing, etc.? I need an LOF ASAP.
+1 for RPM. I can vouch for them personally. Truly a good bunch of people.. people working there are family/friends and they are honest. They wont bs you with anything, the only shop i trust with my car.. period. Should you decide to give them a shot, tell them Brian sent you, they'll know & will take care of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scope22 View Post
Yea you ****** up. If someone does bad work you don't take the car, let them make it right otherwise they can claim that another shop caused issues. Don't post a review till you're 100% done with them.
A 2 day job that turned into a 2-3 week mess with a bunch of issues for overpriced work that came out seriously flawed and to think it could of been much worse with more serious consequences should i not of noticed sooner... with that in mind and after all the problems.. you'd seriously let them continue to work on your car and keep it there? I guess we both differ there.. but I can agree on the review thing :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyonara91 View Post
So you're unhappy, call him out on the workmanship on his shop and he snaps? Yeah. No. In addition, he reads the review, instead of making a lasting impression on you (on us) he continues to not admit the workmanship was terrible and doesn't own up to even giving back half of the cash you spent. What does he expect after a terrible experience? That you would sit there in a corner and not do anything about it? Cool. I'm sure he's aware this is the 21st century and a bad review online travels at the speed of light and that every individual has the right to post their reviews. If he wanted you to take back what you said, which is all factual and true, he would make amends with you, which in return would cause you to come back here and re write the review talking about your new found positive experience. Instead he stands there, talking over you, and said if you called him he'd "maybe" do something.

He's the one trying to have it both ways. Not wanting a bad review while doing a poor job. Automatrix, RPM & T&T Auto are all wonderful shops that do quality work at a fair and quality price. After your experience, I will not be stepping in WHP for any work for my Z nor would I recommend them to any of my buddies. That's just the nature of the beast these days, there are so many options on who and where you can go to get work done for your car. Regardless I heard great things about WHP, by no means is this slandering, but let's be real, when you try something or someone new, you read reviews, first. I met you in person and know you're a solid stand up guy who would not write a negative review as a way of revenge or slander. Sorry this happened to you bud. I hope you find the shop that does right by you.
Honestly, i just wanted to give people an honest review in hopes someone actually reads it and might save themselves the headache. I need to stop going to places based on rumored reviews of people i don't know personally, because based on their reputation... this should of never happened and definitely should of never ended the way it did...

Last edited by Asus_; 06-28-2019 at 02:55 PM.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote