View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 02:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asus_ View Post
Update: Mike called me about 25 min ago now. Here is a quick summary of how the conversation went.... Turns out mike had also read the forum review of my experience way before i even mentioned it. more on that below.

I calmly told him i was unhappy with the amount of money i paid for incomplete work and he replied that it was my fault and on me that i left incomplete... He went on about how he was willing to fix everything under warranty but that i chose to take the car out the very last day when it was supposed to be complete.... I then told him it'd be normal for any customer spending upwards of 2000 to not want to them to touch my air-ride anymore and that any person would lose the confidence of everything going smoothly. The air-ride is worth 5k do i really want to give them another chance to mess something else up after they had already ruined 2 perfectly good bags?

He then mentioned that he doesn't know why im calling nor does he know what im looking for. He also went on to say that i cant have it "both ways" and that i "burned that bridge" when i decided to post my review on the forum.. I told him i was just being hones with my experience .He said i should have called him before i posted my review and maybe he would do something for me.... I replied and tried to tell him that i indeed gave him an opportunity to do so ... but he kept talking over me so he didn't care to hear it... Soo anyway... at this point im thinking... he read the review... and still didn't try to contact me to fix it? but waited for my call anyway... By this point you can hear it in Mike's voice hes agitated about the entire situation so i asked him to calm down but he kept talking over me..... then i repeatedly said "Mike, am i not talking to you calmly?" but he disregarded that also.. and at this point mike is just talking over me regardless of what im saying care and once he finished talking he said bye and hung up...

Well...... all in all.. this is my experience... Its my fault really..... i should of took my car out the first day mike was arguing and name calling another customer.... But... all the "reviews" on whitehead make them sound so amazing i disregarded it as a one off situation.. I'll let you guys know if anything changes, if Mike wants to make good he can call me cause hes was already following the review anyway so im sure he will read this now too..
So you're unhappy, call him out on the workmanship on his shop and he snaps? Yeah. No. In addition, he reads the review, instead of making a lasting impression on you (on us) he continues to not admit the workmanship was terrible and doesn't own up to even giving back half of the cash you spent. What does he expect after a terrible experience? That you would sit there in a corner and not do anything about it? Cool. I'm sure he's aware this is the 21st century and a bad review online travels at the speed of light and that every individual has the right to post their reviews. If he wanted you to take back what you said, which is all factual and true, he would make amends with you, which in return would cause you to come back here and re write the review talking about your new found positive experience. Instead he stands there, talking over you, and said if you called him he'd "maybe" do something.

He's the one trying to have it both ways. Not wanting a bad review while doing a poor job. Automatrix, RPM & T&T Auto are all wonderful shops that do quality work at a fair and quality price. After your experience, I will not be stepping in WHP for any work for my Z nor would I recommend them to any of my buddies. That's just the nature of the beast these days, there are so many options on who and where you can go to get work done for your car. Regardless I heard great things about WHP, by no means is this slandering, but let's be real, when you try something or someone new, you read reviews, first. I met you in person and know you're a solid stand up guy who would not write a negative review as a way of revenge or slander. Sorry this happened to you bud. I hope you find the shop that does right by you.