View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 12:06 PM   #4291 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
After years of obesity, rising blood pressure, and being at high risk for a stroke and heart attack, I guess you could say that the tapeworm actually saved my life!
-Clyde, age 42, tapeworm success story. Documented evidence presented by the Foundation for Alternate Weight Loss.
Solid idea!

Also, we could quite possibly get the Fast Food Industry on our side by proving that there's absolutely no weight gain or negative health consequences associated with a high fat, high calorie, high stupid, high carb and/or high sodium diet as long as eaten in conjunction with the TWD3000, or TapeWorm Diet 3000!

Imagine: "Hi, I'm Bill, I ate Burger King's Triple Whopper with Cheese and Bacon with large fries and bottomless Pepsi drink twice a day for a month and actually lost weight. Thanks TWD3000!!!" As he shows you he's basically swimming in his former size 52 waist jeans.

****This diet is so right for today's America!*****