View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 10:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
tRidiot
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z Sport
tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the world of audio upgrades... like owning a BOAT - Bust Out Another Thousand.

IF it is a problem of not driving the Bose amp to full output, you can get a line driver relatively inexpensively, but I don't know how this is all connected. You'd have to have a conversation with the installer and see if this is from low-level (RCA) output voltage, if they used a line-out converter or something, etc. I don't know the specifics on the Bose amp and what it needs as fars as inputs or input voltage. Maybe someone else can chime in here if they know about the Bose systems in these cars, I don't.
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote