View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 08:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
That's a rumor. When GM was asked they didn't confirm or deny the rumor... I think it was started to ramp up sales to be honest. But if they do cancel the Camaro again? That would be kinda shitty. Especially now because the Corvette is mid engined now... it gives Chevy a chance to go crazy with a next gen Camaro. This generation is bananas though. The power and performance technology is gonna be a challenge to top so easily. I think the next gen has to be more about introducing a revolutionary design. We'll see what happens? Usually by this time there would be some type of hype over the next gen... If we dont hear anything by June 2020? This rumor will probably hold true?

I would think they'd give the exterior another redesign before killing it... See how that influences sales numbers. They've certainly got the rest in order. But it is GM we're talking about...
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote