View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 08:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

I already kind of did that...

$28k for the Z
$600 for Motordyne ART pipes
$1500 for the HKS exhaust
$2200 for the Akebono/StopTech brake upgrade
$1k for the BC coilovers
$280 for SPL Titanium camber links
$900 for upper/lower/throttle body mods
$500 for Z1 intake
$900 for EcuTek + tune
$300 for RJM v3 clutch pedal
$600 for Aero Workz carbon fiber lip
$3k for entire audio system + install
$1600 for Nismo wheels + Continental Extreme tires

That's roughly $13,500 in parts alone. That doesn't include shipping or taxes or my labor time or labor costs for using my friend's time and his shop.

That would bring the grand total up to $41,000+. So yes, I've invested some $$$ into this car, and I don't regret it. But I'm also not asking for all of it back either. I'm pricing it to sell and give someone a great deal on a great car with well above average parts.

And that doesn't even include the fact that I have ALL of the stock parts, minus the wheels and tires.