View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 05:25 PM   #19 (permalink)
dts3
Track Member

Drives: 08 Expedition
dts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond repute

I've bought quite a bit from z1 and am about to order the brake upgrade kit as soon as I get a quote for switching to different pads... I have no problem with them personally.

However:
If it went down the way OP said it did, then it's completely unacceptable for them not to cover return shipping. That's really not even debatable; you make a mistake, you own up to it and you fix it. Sorry if that's an unpopular opinion; I know some folks around here treat z1 like the second coming of Christ.

I like them and I'll personally continue to order from them, but if this happened to me, it would be the last thing I order. Mistakes are fine, we are all human and we all make them. What is NOT fine is expecting someone else to pay for those mistakes
#JustSayin