View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 04:04 PM   #2956 (permalink)
KamiSpeed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
KamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to KamiSpeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman_4 View Post
Looking at purchasing Gram Lights 57CRs in 19x9.5 +25 (F) and 19x10.5 +12 (R)...wondering if these will clear my Akebonos and fitment wise (flush/poke if any). I'm currently on a subtle 1in drop.

On the fitment page on Rays website, it designates icons to specific chassis'...one being 350 & 370 and another solely 370. I'm starting to think one is sports model and one is not when referencing the 370 icon? https://www.rayswheels.co.jp/product...=en&wheel=57CR

Any input would be greatly appreciated as vendors I've contacted haven't been able to give a clear response.
Hey man! Not sure if you tried contacting me or not but I have sold this exact same setup to someone running Akebonos and it fit just fine. In fact, I have photos for you! Please hit me up if you want to get a set of these.

Customer didnt tell me his suspension setup. But it does look to be stock height. So this should give you an idea. But I have sold plenty of wheel setup similar to this and you will be fine with your 1 inch drop. It will be a little inside fender. He also got a set of the Black/Blue center caps and the new Project Kics Monolith lugs from us as well.

19x9.5 +25 Front / 19x10.5 +12 Rear | Gram Lights 57CR

Last edited by KamiSpeed; 07-09-2019 at 01:12 PM.
KamiSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote