View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 11:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

I have only had one issue. I was sent Carbotech 1520's instead of XP8's. I got the new ones and shipped the old ones back. I had no issues shipping it back on my dime. That is only one of several transactions. No issues here. As far as axle issues. Nissan has done put some stub axles in that were different than what is normal. I took my car to Z1 to have the OS Giken diff installed. Guy walked out with my stub axles and said they were not nut and bolt but drilled. He asked, what do I want to do. I said, put me a new one in it. So they did. I am glad they did because I have the the DSS pro level axles. You need the nut and bolt type stub axles, not threaded due to the adaptor plates that are used to bolt them to the new DSS axles.

If you would have posted when the issue happened, we all could of helped on here. Why did you wait so long just to bitch about it?

Last edited by Spooler; 06-27-2019 at 12:24 PM.