View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 08:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo_nismo View Post
Buyers beware. Ordered drive shaft shop pro level axles for my 370z from Z1 motorsports. These are suppose to be bolt in however my axle stubs need modification. Z1 motorsports strung me along for 3 months and gave me the run around and when i finally received my axles they don't fit. I called then over 10 times and not once did they call me back. One employee told me the messed up my order. When i was talking to there tech support at z1 they told me they never sold pro level axles before and didnt know what to offer. 3 months is not acceptable to wait for parts to arrive. I did alot of buisness with Z1 and ordered a tone of stuff only to be treated like this. Z1 offer NO help what so ever. I made a paypal claim only to be denied because they lied in the paypal claim.
I believe you Z1 has really fallen off over the years and I know myself and others that have been burned before by Z1. My experience dealing with Z1 turned into nothing but a misery. I try to always order my parts from other vendors though. One of my worst experiences with Z1 was ordering rotors from them I ordered slotted rotors and they sent me drilled and slotted rotors instead and Z1 was unhelpful and they refused to pay the return shipping.