View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 06:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know anything about THM, sorry i know that's no help.

But I do know that Aerocatch pins will work well however I dont think they are necessary. I had no problems transferring the stock latches over to my old Seibon TS hood and never had an issue with the hood seeming like it would pop open and take flight. Tracked on the Seibon hood for about 2.5 years at sustained speeds up to 140 mph at Autoclub Speedway Fontana and all the other road courses here in So Cal.

Get the Aerocatch pins if you need that peace of mind but, I don't see why they would be absolutely necessary.

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote