View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 06:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
sunkist350z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 370z sport 6-sp
sunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Getting some shittyass varrsteons doesn't make you a leader

if you think that looks good, you're entitled to your opinion, it's your car. You're wrong, but you have a right to be wrong

but don't try to spin it like you're special because you couldn't afford real wheels
I have had many experiences with high end rims from Rays, SSR, Racing Harts and Volks on my prior cars they are worth the prices as they can withstand hard impacts from potholes. Right now I have TSW mechanica rotary forged wheels and they have withstand many potholes from the 3 years I have them on the car. They are not as high quality as my prior rims but are light weight and strong.
sunkist350z is offline   Reply With Quote