View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 10:56 AM   #31 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

I've never had an accident and never drive recklessly to ever be in one, plus my mother does drive the car probably more than me. It's the people that drive recklessly usually younger males that crash these things that drive up the insurance. Unfortunately, going by age an sex, I get lumped into that category unfairly and don't want to pay higher costs for something someone else is doing. I'll probably switch when I'm closer to my mid 30s when males are deemed "less dangerous drivers", for right now I don't care what you think and you'll never change my mind. I can think of better ways to spend my money.

Last edited by SPDKING; 06-25-2019 at 10:58 AM.
SPDKING is offline   Reply With Quote