View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 04:13 AM   #26 (permalink)
RonRizz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2 feet, 3 pedals
RonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Okay what are your coverage limits/deductible? Full coverage could mean the very basic of the basic (ie $10k/$15k) with a $1k deductible = no bueno.

While I’m all about saving money, I find it odd people would buy a sports car and complain about having to shell out the money to put premium gas and pay premium insurance costs.
I'm at 50k/100k liability, 25k/50k for uninsured/underinsured, and $500 deductible. I also have 4 other cars insured, and my Home with the same company, so theres discounts there. I'm 52, and have 1 ticket in the last 25 or so years for speeding (5 over, yes, in the Zed)
Many factors go into how much you pay for insurance, as mentioned above.
Driving Record, Age, Location, Miles driven per year, Credit Score, ect. (Credit score never made much sense to me...... they see you have a hard time paying bills, so they charge you More. WTF does that have to do with your driving)
Most companies offer you the option to "lay up" your car from October to May, and save some coin there as well. Our insurance company does this with our convertible, but our agent has told us that although the car is technically not insured from Oct to May, if we were to get a nice winter day, and take it out for a spin, and something happens, we can still make claim on it, just have to pay the premium for that Full year, Jan to Dec after making the claim. (which in that case is a no brainer)
P99rs Head Unit--- Amps- 2 Pioneer Prs800d --- Zapco ST1000MX---Zapco ST-4XSQ---- SI BM mk5 Subs---SI TM65v2 Midbass--- SI M3 mids--- SI M25 xbl2 tweeters ----- 2016 MECA street class 3rd place at world finals
RonRizz is offline   Reply With Quote