View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Internet and cells phones..then

I'm 60 and grew up with what most younger guys would think is unthinkable, not having internet. I like many older guys managed with a cup holder full of dimes and later on quarters, to make calls on our way "anywhere" inside phone booths. And word of mouth was our only source of information, let's say like me with toying then in doing steroids or even working on cars. Now being a kid I learned how to fight as I had to make friends in my neighborhood and there was no FB to meet kids that lived nearby or went to school with you but didn't take the same classes. Anyway, I was just thinking about that as now being retired and browsing the web I have learned more since January about all the "stuff" that I ever wanted to know. I remember talking about trannies with my friends back in the day but now if you Google that word you see some mighty beautiful "wo men" with a surprise package. Thanks for reading....and steroids kids they are available everywhere, just saying as I wonder what would have been of me if I was growing up now
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote