View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 02:51 PM   #110 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fechavez View Post
...I don’t understand why there’s any hate for it.
The "hate" for the part is that it doesn't fit arguably the most popular exhaust made for the Z34 as well as a host of others without extreme modification as JLarson said above and Rusty covered with pictures a few pages back (it looks like it was made to be used with a single or OEM-style exhaust). However, even after being notified, neither Bell nor Z1 has made note of it on the product page... I think that'd be really useful information for a consumer to have as I had planned to purchase it and I have a Fast Intentions exhaust as well

The other part of the reason is from when Rusty posted his review (not so positive, but a customer review nonetheless). Instead of being upfront and honest, Z1 instead chose to disregard it as if it was never written. That's shady...
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote