View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 11:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

There are many factors that come into play when calculating your insurance costs, some within your control and others not: geographical location, age, credit, credit history, driving history, marital status, occupation, your current address, etc. Your risk factor score also plays a huge role.

For those with really cheap monthly insurance, chances are you have low coverage limits and a high deductible and/or you only have liability (this one is provided your car is paid off).

I have a squeaky clean background and my coverage is $100k/$150k and $250 deductible and monthly premium is $135. I also put as industry standard when it comes to miles, though my car sits in my garage 6 days/week and put maybe 4K miles/year.