View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute
Default Squeaky Noises from rear divorced springs Coilovers

So I installed my rear dampers and adjustable springs and did a slow 5 mph drive around the block and heard creaking noises coming from the rear over bumps.

I am thinking I may have missed a step when installing my coilovers because I thought it was weird to remove the stock rubber components and have the metal on metal contact springs sitting in the bucket. What did I miss? Do I need to reuse the stock rubbers when installed the divorced springs?

I also installed SPL rear camber arms and lockout bolts, all torqued to spec and make sure everything was tight and wouldn't be moving.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by SPDKING; 06-20-2019 at 11:20 AM.
SPDKING is offline   Reply With Quote