View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 09:14 PM   #2680 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
So you have a 3.15 Jackshaft pulley and a 3.00 supercharger pulley? With that combination and the 2.85 serpentine pulley you should be making an additional pound of boost so really you should be seeing 15-16psi without a filter. The filter has shown to drop the boost down by 4psi so you should be seeing close to 12psi with it on. Something is definitely not right. Can you confirm with a caliper the size of your pulleys?
I can't confirm them at the moment other than placing the order for the pulleys directly with Vortech. I confirmed the 9lb serp side since I bought it secondhand.

I'll be taking a hiatus for awhile for a short deployment, so I'm not ignoring anyone, just under the ocean. I'm hoping some R&D gets done for a better intake setup while I'm gone. I will happily contribute whatever and however I can!

This thread has been absolutely fantastic in leading the way for the A2A setup and figuring out everything together!

Thank you all! See ya on the flip side.
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote