View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 07:11 AM   #3545 (permalink)
ColtronZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z
ColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond repute

Got in my car to go to work and the car won't turn over. Radio and whatnot comes on and you can hear the alternator but it never turns on. Tried the fobgina and tried another set of keys that wasn't the issue.

I'm worried that the radio and electronics work which leads me to believe it may not be the battery. Unless there isn't enough battery to start the car. Also the brake is locked and won't depress.

It'll be interesting to push my car out of the one car garage and up a slight incline that way I can jump it...

Last edited by ColtronZ; 06-18-2019 at 07:20 AM.
ColtronZ is offline   Reply With Quote