View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 12:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyonara91 View Post
And Sweet Jesus, $130 per hour for labor? Why didn't you hit up RPM? Automatrix?
RPM is my go-to for any work on the car.... but for the air-ride specifically, i wanted a shop that had allot of experience with it. Whitehead told me they've done air-ride and it was no problem which is why i went to them, and i also liked the fact that they work with allot of Z's so they would know where to run the air lines probably better than anyone else....but upon finding out that my specific installer hasn't done air-ride before... i was worried but i relied more on the fact that they have such "amazing reviews" and so many people praise their work so im like as long as they follow the instructions on the air-lift booklet this shouldn't be too much of an issue and if the reviews are as good as they seem then the work should be done clean.

I haven't contacted mike again yet... I have a feeling if he didn't care to offer any refund before, why now... but iunno. I'll try maybe giving him a call.

It's also a Pain in the *** to reach them on the phone, that was another issue throughout the entire time.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote