View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 09:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

You know what travels faster than light? Bad reviews online and on forums such as this. WHP specialty is Z cars, I know they do a fantastic job and they do have a good rep, but this is ********. I remember I dropped my Benz mechanic because the secretary woman was such a piece of work (aka she a grade A moron with a attitude issue). You should always be willing to walk away, regardless of how good something or someone is.

Regardless, you should go back, get your money worth in labor etc. Explain how you don't trust them to do the job right due to the bad experience you had. Like Nix said, Mike should be able to level with you man to man and just keep your cool. When you go talk to him, put your phone on the voice record app you have and slip it in your pocket and just talk as you would normally. Seriously, you work hard for your money and you don't need this ********. I apologize this happened to a solid dude like you, but damn, after hearing this I will never step foot into WHP regardless of the quality work they do. Customer service is EVERYTHING. If they don't fix this issue with you I will never recommend them anymore to any of my Z buddies.

And Sweet Jesus, $130 per hour for labor? Why didn't you hit up RPM? Automatrix?

Last edited by Zyonara91; 06-17-2019 at 09:45 PM.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote