View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 08:25 PM   #3480 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to downtown Toronto today to watch the Raptors Parade and of course I took the Z. Going into the city was fine. Going out. . . Well. . . Let's just say majority of people are stupid. Some moron threw a chicken wing into my my car while my window was down because I had to wait for traffic to clear. . . I wanted to get out of the car and just lay a beat down on the punk ***. However my gf was in the car didn't want to leave her and cause a massive scene out of no where, plus didn't want to kill my vibe. What a tool, who even does that? Again, wishing Toronto had a carry law for guns. . . At least rubber bullets... Come on.

Oh Trudeau was there today to, like honestly. . . Who even called his ***?

Anyway, I set my coilovers to a light dampening setting because the roads downtown are not forgiving, worked out just fine

Last edited by Zyonara91; 06-17-2019 at 08:55 PM.