View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
NHare10
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
NHare10 is on a distinguished road
Default Excessive inner rear tire wear

Hey guys. My rear tires are wearing as if I’m running crazy negative camber and I can’t find a solution. I’m on stock suspension and my alignment is in check. Does anyone have any ideas as to what’s going on and how I can fix it? My rear tires lasted 3k miles before being worn down to the bead on the inside and untouched on the outside. I haven’t tracked my car and drive pretty reserved except for spirited cruises on the weekends in some hilly areas with decent turns. When I go out for drives it’s still nothing close to like how I would drive on a closed track. I even got another alignment done today after putting new wheels and tires on and there’s nothing more they can do. The camber and toe are in check. (I attached a photo of my measurements) This was with the stock rays wheels and 275/35 Nitto extreme tires and running 25mm spacers. Does anyone have any ideas as to what’s going on? As of right now I think my best bet is to buy adjustable camber arms and align them to 0 instead of the stock measurements of -2. What do you guys think? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9E2A739D-8964-468B-9613-256B841428E4.jpg (279.8 KB, 49 views)
NHare10 is offline   Reply With Quote