View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 08:22 AM   #585 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
But the way the power delivery, the rev, the sound will be quite epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Cam + FBO, coolerworx shifter, stiffer bushings, tune out the throttle lag, a lightweight flywheel....should make quite an experience.
Couldn’t have said it any better myself. Personally, I love N/A high revving engines. I have nothing against the Forced Induction guys and could not argue economics on which path makes more sense from a price/hp ratio, and I’ve considered going that route multiple times. However performance is more than just HP. I have tried to improve all aspects of performance on this build, brakes, suspension, chassis rigidity, weight reduction, etc.

Personally I have been satisfied with the power this car makes at 342whp, and cannot think of a time when I was driving on the street thinking I wish it had more power. It is usable, I don’t drive on interstates, instead I am fortunate to live an area with great driving roads with hills and tight curvy roads. Because of that I already very rarely reach the limits of this car and certainly couldn’t if I had 600hp.

I’m excited for a little extra power from these Cams, how much who knows? However, it’s more about adding to the excitement that already is from a higher revving NA exhaust sound which will just add to the driving experience I already enjoy.

Last edited by johnnydrama; 06-17-2019 at 09:40 AM.
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote