View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 09:31 PM   #2676 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
If you have the 9 psi pulley and the Si trim then you should be seeing 14-15psi without a filter. By only getting 11.5-12 means there's something else wrong. It has to be a boost leak, belt slip, or pulley sizing issues.
I see you have a lightweight crank pulley. Tiny increments in that will make huge moves up top. Start there.
The lightweight crank pulley stayed on the other Z and is OEM diameter. I also have the Vortech high traction pulleys 3.15-3.00 on the SC side, so no belt slip there. I've used belt conditioner on both belts, and have TBatt's no-slip pulley, so I don't think they are slipping. Pressure tests hold 20 psi with little drop off when air is secured.
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote