View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 05:02 PM   #2674 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle64b View Post
I don't disagree with you, but I have data logs that say that I stay right around 11.5 psi, with peaks in the 12's without the filter on.

Reviewing the logs from last night, I was seeing 5, maybe 6 psi consistently with the filter on.

The only change between the logs was putting the filter on.
I know the filter is extremely restrictive. I lost 5 psi when I installed a prefilter over my Turbo Guard screen. I just wonder why you're making such low boost with the set up that everyone else consistently see's 10 psi with.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is online now   Reply With Quote