Thread: [Build] 370ZTTR
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 10:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
husam2012
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Nismo
husam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Default [Build] 370ZTTR

Hello everybody, this is my 2nd try at building a beautiful, reliable, quick, and nimble 370Z. My first one was at a good start but unfortunately I really disliked the color (black cherry) so I had to move on..

Anyways, here's the start to my 2nd Project 370Z so far. (First "build" thread: GT-R turbos on the VQ37)
I've owned plenty of fun vehicles since I started driving including 2 MINI coopers, Audi TT, Ford Probe, FX35, G37, G37x, Tiburon, and some others I'm forgetting. I keep coming back to the 370Z for a reason!

After my first Z, I swore off on buying another car from any dealership. I ended up buying this one from the auction myself and fixed it myself. I don't have many before and after pictures but this is how I received the car.

Unfortunately the shipping company/auction screwed me over by having the rear bumper cracked and the whole paint full of sand. It sucks having to add an extra $800~ to replace the rear bumper but I've decided to do that at a later stage. As for the sand, it took a good bit of a week to clean up the whole car and fix the paint blemishes and oxidization.

After some work, this is the outcome currently:

I was not able to locate a used Nismo front bumper so I had to settle with a regular base bumper for the time being. I wasn't going to purchase a new one from the dealer including all the little bits and pieces for approx $1500 plus paint!

My main goals for this build is to have a fun, reliable 370Z that can be tracked and driven everyday while still making over 600 WHP using my GT-R Turbo adapters.

I'll be adding all the pictures of the current products that are awaiting installation on my next post.

Stay tuned!

Last edited by husam2012; 11-27-2019 at 06:17 PM.
husam2012 is offline   Reply With Quote