View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #62 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Body is off the frame but unfortunately the body was not as nice as we thought. The inner fender well is bent and the rear is separating from the trunk a little. There's a bit more rust in the center hump then we thought...

We think we found another body for about 700 or so and the great news is the stock motor and hood off my car are worth at least that so I should break even.

The new turbo'd motor arrives on Thursday, bought it off some guy in Canada for $2000 with 30K miles, tranny, harness and pretty much everything I need.

I expect we'll have the car ready by April at the latest! Looking forward to it!!