View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sway
Track Member

Drives: 2018 GTR
Sway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlXenite View Post
Thanks, Sway! I will do some research. Out of curiosity, what is the price for GThaus catback? The other day, a witch drove side by side with me trying to merge in my lane to get all the way left to the highway entrance. She kept speeding up and never thought so much as pulling back because there was no other cars behind. When I stopped to let her go she threw a fit and went on her way to line up. I got so annoyed by her stupidity, that I stepped on the gas pedal hard and felt embarrassed it wasn't loud enough to tell her off. I want the Z to sound aggressive like that, not like on my street where guys love to rev their V8 mustangs or the modded velositers that sound like 50's muscle cars.
GThaus is the best sounding my opinion by far...
The axle back is $1,500 ish, for the full catback it’s the axle plus the y pipe and midpipe, which are $500-600ish a piece.

Mine is now beyond ridiculous as it’s paired with art pipes.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote