View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 12:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
PearlXenite
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
PearlXenite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
Ark, Motordyne, Fast Intentions, GThaus, Tomei

Not in any particular order. Do you research to determine which is right for you.

/thread

Fyi, I have a GThaus catback (also comes in axle back) it’s quiet when driving normally, but when you mash on the gas, it screams. It is LOUD when wot. But it has a very unique sound. And a low deep tone under 3k rpms. But it is expensive.
Thanks, Sway! I will do some research. Out of curiosity, what is the price for GThaus catback? The other day, a witch drove side by side with me trying to merge in my lane to get all the way left to the highway entrance. She kept speeding up and never thought so much as pulling back because there was no other cars behind. When I stopped to let her go she threw a fit and went on her way to line up. I got so annoyed by her stupidity, that I stepped on the gas pedal hard and felt embarrassed it wasn't loud enough to tell her off. I want the Z to sound aggressive like that, not like on my street where guys love to rev their V8 mustangs or the modded velositers that sound like 50's muscle cars.
PearlXenite is offline   Reply With Quote