View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 10:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivE Z View Post
Just thought i'd share my bad experience buying from EvoR and hopefully save others from having the same problem.

I did a lot of research on EvoR before buying the high wing. I saw mostly issues with communication but I thought if I confirmed item availability beforehand I could deal with the lack of communication and order using my credit card to minimize risk should there be any problems.

Throughout the wait, communication with the seller was difficult as expected, the tracking number that I received also did not work. Upon receiving the spoiler, I noticed a couple of major issues with the item:
1. One of the mounting points on the spoiler is damaged; there is a gaping hole and a crack where the embedded nut should be.
2. The gel coat underneath the paint layer has seeped through, so there are patches of blue all over the pearl white paint, underneath the clear coat.

I tried to contact EvoR to resolve this issue but I found out that he has blocked my email address from communicating with him. After multiple failed attempts to contact Jay, I had to dispute the charge with my credit card, which took about 3 months but I ended up winning the case for a refund.

I'm pretty surprised by the lack of morals from this business. So for future buyers looking at EvoR, listen to the other forum posts and steer clear.
As I'm sure many people have pointed out.

Buy from someone who stocks EvoR products.Then you can find out if it is in stock.You have somewhere to send back if product is defective.

I have ordered from EvoR. Product did not show.Emails unanswered.

6 months later it shows up.

I have some EvoR stuff I did not use in build if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Baronsmokes; 06-15-2019 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Add
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote