View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 04:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear of your experience with EVO R but,I believe that there are negative reviews with about almost every company out there. All you can do is file a dispute with your credit card company and hope for the best. The EVO R wings are carbon fiber but they can be repaired/painted. Everyone’s experience is different all the parts I purchased from EVO R I received but, shipping time took some time though. I had a EVO R high wing on my last Z and I really liked it a lot a specially for track duty. There was nothing wrong with it when I received it mounting holes were in excellent shape,carbon fiber and gel coating was in brand new condition,and installation fitment was excellent. I had to wait five weeks to receive my EVO R high wing it was worth the wait though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg F4BCEB75-DD97-4085-BD73-1E665B6F44FC.jpeg (196.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpeg BAF54219-72CC-4253-9CD4-E5914A2344F8.jpeg (199.5 KB, 21 views)