View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 09:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hot Rod 370 Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Z51 Vette
Hot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbhrps View Post
Hot Rod 370Z,

I can get you exactly what you need ... but you'll need to be patient for a while. Two days ago I discovered that a relative on my wife's side just bought #49 of the 50 Heritage Z's allotted to Canada, a white coupe with red/burgandy stripes just in the last week.

I've seen it as I drove past their home three days ago, (they're about 6 miles away) but as the owners are both EMT's on different schedules and our RV travelling schedules this summer, it may be a while before I can get to the car and take the measurements you need.

But when I can get that all put together, I'll post pictures and dimensions for all of the decals. I can say that when I saw the new car briefly ... it was stunning ... and I was jealous imagining it in my driveway alongside my roadster.

Gene
Wow that would be great, between your help and the photos Cooltoy posted I will be able to match the factory graphics perfectly. To clarify Im talking about the 2019 370 Z, I know for 2020 they came out with an anniversary edition which is totally different graphics & paint package. No problem with time, this is not an emergency and waiting a while to compile as much info as possible is the best thing for me to do. Thank you again for going out of your way and I again thank Cooltoy for the great overhead photos he posted.
Hot Rod Z
Hot Rod 370 Z is offline   Reply With Quote