View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 08:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
gbhrps
Base Member

Drives: 2016 RDSTR TS 6spd
gbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond repute

Hot Rod 370Z,

I can get you exactly what you need ... but you'll need to be patient for a while. Two days ago I discovered that a relative on my wife's side just bought #49 of the 50 Heritage Z's allotted to Canada, a white coupe with red/burgandy stripes just in the last week.

I've seen it as I drove past their home three days ago, (they're about 6 miles away) but as the owners are both EMT's on different schedules and our RV travelling schedules this summer, it may be a while before I can get to the car and take the measurements you need.

But when I can get that all put together, I'll post pictures and dimensions for all of the decals. I can say that when I saw the new car briefly ... it was stunning ... and I was jealous imagining it in my driveway alongside my roadster.

Gene
gbhrps is offline   Reply With Quote