View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 03:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neek View Post
I've been asking around shops in my area for a quote to get a fiberglass aftermarket front bumper painted to match the brilliant silver color (K23) and the prices seem a little high. The highest I've received is 1200 (!) and the lowest so far is 800. While I don't mind paying for a good job, is that really the average prices right now? I had a feeling it would be closer to around 500-700. I have had the feeling that these guys don't want to work on a fiberglass bumper as they said its a hassle. So maybe the price hikes are to turn me off on going with them?

Has anyone with a metallic paint code get anything repainted? Were the prices high?
Sounds about right.Matching the color is hard part.
This is assuming it was pre fit.
If I was doing it I would charge $900.00
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote